Münchner Management Kolloqium
- 10. March 2021
- 14:20 - 15:20
- Online and on-site
Contribution in the context of the Munich Management Colloquium.
In challenging times, it is not enough to just manage the crisis; lessons must also be learned for future innovation. This also requires linking low-capital growth and achieving a high level of maturity in digitization with a new type of communication and leadership.
For companies, the question is how the external impetus of crises can be used for value-enhancing growth.
At the Munich Management Colloquium we want to discuss with you:
- Which trends are influenced by the change of perspective in times of crisis?
- How can companies grow with little capital?
- Is the trade-off between lean and robustness to be re-evaluated?
- How can companies derive new strategies with Data Science?
- How do companies need to change their own business models?
- How can simulation and stress testing be used to manage situations that are increasingly difficult to predict?
- What forms of agile leadership do companies need to adapt?
More than 80 renowned managers and executives from various industries will speak on this topic and present their solution concepts.